SAP FI / CO

Sunday, April 6, 2008

REAL TIME QUESTIONS

Asset Accounting Accessing Trx code: OAYR (Special Intervals and posting values)


Hi All

Can you please help me with the following issue:

How can I see the screen for Special Intervals and posting values (Trxn code: OAYR) for my company code 50. When I access the trxn code OAYR, I always get an error for "Company code 0001 not defined in Asset Accounting". How can I specify that I want to access only Company code 50.


Thanks,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, the problem is that you most probably deleted SAP pre-delivered data and the system is complaining about consistency because something was not deleted properly.

If, you had not done that or had deleted all asset config properly, you would get the selection for your company code available.

go to oaob and check if cocd 0001 is assigned anywhere there. f it is clear it. Also, make sure your company (50) is assigned there.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the reply. I had checked OAOB. My company code 50 is already assigned there. I also could not find any reference/entry for company code 0001 there.

I wonder why there is such a problem accessing the trxn code OAYR as we are not facing this problem any where else.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then the option is to go to oss and search for notes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

sudhasap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello

One the best content on FICO.I would like to suggest this website for the Fresher who have done there SAP FICO training

Unknown said...

Very useful information provided by you. Revanth Technologies provides SAP FICO Online Training with real time experts and with real time concepts. Our SAP FICO Classes covers all the real time scenarios, and it’s completely on Hands-on for each and every session.

Unknown said...

Nice information. Our institute Is the Leading online institute in Hyderabad, India to provide sap fico online trainings with the real time experts and certified professionals. alot SAP fico Online Training.

Rajesh said...

This is the information that I was looking for... Thanks for the efforts you put to gather such a nice content and posted here.
Oracle Fusion HCM Technical Training in Ameerpet